Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Morningside Moggy

For Elizabeth who loves cats and flowers.

Picture 890

I don't like the scheduler. I might if it worked.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Awww thanks! That is a lovely lovely picture! :)

Is this one of your cats or a cat in the neighbourhood?

...Ummm... What is a "scheduler"?

VP said...

Says the cat?
Scheduler saves me some troubles, but it's eager to create unespected ones.

margaret said...

A scheduler is the blogger thingie that is supposed to make posts appear at a certain time.

The cat is one I see on my way to work. S/he has a loud vendetta going with a little grey and white cat - the cat life around my office is like a micro-soap and much, much more entertaining than anything on television.

elizabeth said...

Right...

That's great! Micro-soap - A Cat's Life. Sounds better to me as well.