I love your photos - it's a nice opportunity for those of us on the other side of the pond to experience your lovely home. Sad to see you close your other blog, but you must have good reason. Can't pay too high a price for peace...
I do enjoy the bits of history you've posted on my blog now and then... I hope you'll share more of this along with your photos.
2 comments:
Margaret,
I love your photos - it's a nice opportunity for those of us on the other side of the pond to experience your lovely home. Sad to see you close your other blog, but you must have good reason. Can't pay too high a price for peace...
I do enjoy the bits of history you've posted on my blog now and then... I hope you'll share more of this along with your photos.
God's Blessings!
Oh, oh, this one is so amazing and appealing...makes me want to return to Scotland after all. When I came before I didn't even get to your city.
Thank you for the booklist, mysterious as it is.
Post a Comment