I'm sure these celebrants would like some spring as well, because they wouldn't have to feign the completely psychological 'warmth of the spirits'! Cheaper, too:)
Another excellent picture and an irresistible caption. I had to search Synaxis and now I know almost everything on the Synaxis of the Forerunner. Very good post!
Margaret: You're havin' a Wisconsin, USA, Christmas, yeah? It's been below zero Fahrenheit here the last week. This week it's supposed to be warmer (like 20-30 degrees F)...but that's what we look forward to in January. Happy Christmas and Epiphany! (And yeah, the Catholics are the boozers, no?:<)!)
10 comments:
I'm sure these celebrants would like some spring as well, because they wouldn't have to feign the completely psychological 'warmth of the spirits'! Cheaper, too:)
I would love snow like that... we get snow occasionally, but it is never much, or long lasting.
empty bottles and such... love this shot ms kilney. ^0^
Another excellent picture and an irresistible caption. I had to search Synaxis and now I know almost everything on the Synaxis of the Forerunner. Very good post!
Joyous Feast Day! Christ is Born!
I never noticed that name for The Theotokos. How lovely and evocative. Amen!
I hope you are well.
Margaret: You're havin' a Wisconsin, USA, Christmas, yeah?
It's been below zero Fahrenheit here the last week. This week it's supposed to be warmer (like 20-30 degrees F)...but that's what we look forward to in January.
Happy Christmas and Epiphany! (And yeah, the Catholics are the boozers, no?:<)!)
late but here to say
Christ is born! Glorify Him!
Wishes for you to keep you warm!
Has this turned into Edinburgh Weekly Photo, hmmm?
Happy Theophany/Nativity :)
M.
Post a Comment