Thursday, 15 April 2010

Dunblane Thursday

Dunblane is a small cathedral town some 40 miles north-west of Edinburgh and I have decided that Thursdays are from henceforward 'Dunblane Day' on the Edinburgh Photo Blog.

P1000607

9 comments:

arabesque said...

this place looks so english and quaint. reminds me of Agatha christie's books.^0^

Bonnie said...

Wow, you live on a movie set! Just kidding. What a beautiful little place far from the maddening crowd! ♥ it!

margaret said...

It is a bit like that... you expect to find Miss and Mrs Bates living upstairs in the pink cottage :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty! And a nicely non-committal sky.

Kristus är uppstånden!

valeria said...

What a good idea, it looks like a really lovely place!

Rob Siemann said...

The sadly famous Dunblane. Seems a nice place.

.The Cellarer said...

The cathedral is pretty impressive inside too, whenever I am there I'm afraid my thoughts are of writing to the C of S - Erm, can we have our Cathedral back please, thanks.

margaret said...

I will sign the petition, Cellarer, if you promise TLM only :) Oh, and arrange them so that I can nip in before the Orthodox liturgy starts.

SRQ said...

It looks very quaint. This is the kind of place I'd love to explore (camera in hand). I'll look forward to more of your Dunblane posts.