that's so true and great shot of it... been thinking of you!
Thank you. I've shown your image to my son and hope he takes the hint!!:) It really hits the spot today.
much food for thought, indeed. Thanks Margaret!
whoever wrote this comment needs to be commended. it's something that i need to constantly remind myself of. ^0^thanks for posting.
Great reminder --- did Miss Tilney or Miss Darcy write this note? ;) Best wishes, Margaret!Ha! the "captcha" word below is: gogol. Is that a coincidence????Much love,Columbina
A wise remark. A pity I saw it in my browser just above the bottles of the last post... strange effect!
So true... I'll copy it on my notebook....
My mother used to sing this with her Sunday School children:The time to be happy is now,And the place to be happy is here,And the way to be happyis to make others happyAnd to build a little heaven right here.Not a good poem, but a good thought.
Great readd
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that's so true and great shot of it... been thinking of you!
Thank you. I've shown your image to my son and hope he takes the hint!!:) It really hits the spot today.
much food for thought, indeed. Thanks Margaret!
whoever wrote this comment needs to be commended.
it's something that i need to constantly remind myself of. ^0^
thanks for posting.
Great reminder --- did Miss Tilney or Miss Darcy write this note? ;) Best wishes, Margaret!
Ha! the "captcha" word below is: gogol. Is that a coincidence????
Much love,
Columbina
A wise remark. A pity I saw it in my browser just above the bottles of the last post... strange effect!
So true... I'll copy it on my notebook....
My mother used to sing this with her Sunday School children:
The time to be happy is now,
And the place to be happy is here,
And the way to be happy
is to make others happy
And to build a little heaven right here.
Not a good poem, but a good thought.
Great readd
Post a Comment